Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Beginner questions regarding PHP and MySQL Injection

From: zero9zero () gmail com
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 15:33:40 +0000

Well sql injection doesn't have to be in a lnput validation.. Usually they inject it through the url too...
A simple way to prevent sql injection is to filter out character like single quote, doubles, slash, backslash, semi
colon, extended character and etc, in all strings from input, url parameter, and values from cookie..
Try to googling more cause there's a ton paper to read.

Have fun,
Burhan M.
Sent from my BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT