Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Security Wiki

From: Derek Anderson <derek () deberon com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 11:49:02 -0500

Well I've visited a lot of those forums and informational sites and a
lot of them are either very unorganized (which is a natural tendency
for forums, it just makes it hard to find information) or
unstructured. My site would be a wiki in that the information will be
made freely available and freely editable, but it will be structured
like a standard website for the sake of organization and ease of use.

Thank you everyone for the feedback.

Derek Anderson
Deberon, LLC
960 W Ann Arbor Tr Suite 4