Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: How do I test functionality of an anti-virus and Idp device

From: Fabien VINCENT <fabvincent () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 18:54:07 +0200

You can also check offensive computing, they have a section with
malware samples (but sometimes, you have to prepare the computer and
load the sample malware into it, in a VM for example)

http://www.offensivecomputing.net/?q=taxonomy/term/1

Rgrds,

Fabien VINCENT

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 12:30, Gurdeep Dhillon