Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Kaspersky update issue

From: M Hasan <mmhera () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 22:26:16 +0700

Hi Teena,

Sorry for my typo in the previous mail. It is not an 'upgrading'
issue, rather it should be 'update'. It's happening all of a sudden in
several installations,which I am assuming have something to do with
the recent update received. We had this issue with Kaspersky earlier
too and then they sent a fix to work around.

All the installations I am talking about are running Kaspersky
Business Space Secutiry version 6.

Thanks.