Security Basics mailing list archives

urlzone

From: "Adam Pal" <pal_adam () gmx net>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 11:31:43 +0200

Hi guys,

I just read Finjan's analysis about URLzone, so i would like to ask you if anyone has seen it so far or do you have any
idea how to grab and analyse this malicious code?
Filenames wont work since those seem to be more or less random.
From what i read it hooks in svchost, so do you know if it shows up at tasklist /svc or will it undermine the command
and hide itself?
Any entries in the registry?
Certain ports for communication to master or patterns in the TCP?

Thanks in advance,
Adam
--

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1