Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Assessing risk management and imminent decision making process

From: Barbod Kiani <B_Kiani () ISC IRANET NET>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 16:03:56 +0330

Hello Mr.:

In plain English. I genuinely asked for your help while trying to give
you food for your thoughts in return about a technology in use perhaps
at least 20 years ahead of our time!

Having been thru a horrible "Enhanced Interrogation" after my
bleeding-unconscious body was flown to the area 51, had my memory messed
up, got my executive functions taken away and got more Micro Devices put
in my brain and body. Soon after, sent to the Richardson Regional Mental
Hospital in Texas (so that respectful people like you think I am crazy
who I probably am) and then resigned from the at&t and sent to this
country destitute to find my own way out. To be precise, on February
25th 2007.

Just FYI, I have learned that we got no IDs, get physical shocks and
pains making mistakes, can be found anywhere on the planet in no time
and don't communicate with one another thru current human means of
networks. Moreover, I honestly am as confused as why they have done all
these to me and what they exactly want from me considering the
classified technology is not inexpensive. One Hint could be: our brain
waves!

I am an AMERICAN and love America no matter what and still am thankful
for your indulgence and any help you all can supply me with to start
building the Security department of the following company. Please
forgive me and consider that I can hardly concentrate, remember things I
learned before the above date and my psychologist believes that I have
thought disorder now. I am still trying so hard to survive and make an
honest living.

http://www.isc.iranet.net/Main.asp

Respectfully yours,
Bob Kiani

krymson () gmail com wrote:
I would first suggest putting the crack down.

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works,
how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test,
purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for
set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital
certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1