Security Basics mailing list archives

AW: SSL VPN or reverse proxy?

From: "Horst Moll" <Horst.Moll () tts-security com>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 11:37:21 +0100

 Hi Dan,
The answer is as always - it depends.
If we are talking about a well configured, manged, controlled environment
and about the same kind of http(s)-Application, than the answer would be
that the security level of both systems are equally.
As soon as we have requirements like strong authentication, using the
central user repository or load balancing, than you have to look into the
details.

;-)Horst