Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: which is next step after using tools in penetration testing?

From: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.luck () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 07:21:20 +0530

Manoj,

If you think python is good for the kind of job you have to perform,
then plz go ahead and learn it.
I have also started learning python some weeks ago.

Even I have the same background as yours ( C/C++,JAVA) but learning
python is very easy.
and you can best learn by playing with it and directly starting coding.

regards
abhi