Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Log Management

From: "TVB NOC" <tvbnoc () temeculavalleybank com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 08:55:53 -0700

For the money try Splunk. Contact a guy by the name of;

Joel E. Brown

splunk >

Inside Sales (Call/em for an Enterprise Evaluation License)

(972) 244.8760 (o)
(469) 939.0636 (c)

He is really working with us and even willing to get you an engineer to
help you set it up over the phone so you can properly evaluate their
solution.

Bryan