Security Basics mailing list archives

Network Enumeration

From: "Bob Brady" <brady23 () nc rr com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 20:34:17 -0400

I am newbie to this list and curious to know a couple things on how to
proceed with doing network enumeration.  I was looking for some assistance
on how to utilize NMAP or any other tool, and I will be using Nessus to
import the findings to do a scan on that file (using the NASL).

If there are any online or other resources that will help with getting
information on this topic??

Thank you,
-Brady