Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: Why suing auditors won't solve the data breach epidemic

From: Jeffrey Walton <noloader () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 13:17:32 -0400

 But then again, I really don't know what I am talking about ;)
Neither do I. If I were that smart, I would have went to Harvard for
an MBA - its a license to steal :)

Jeff

On 6/23/09, Nick Vaernhoej <nick.vaernhoej () capitalcardservices com> wrote:
Jeff,

 Oh I doubt there are anyone left on the planet not aware of standard
 bonus practice here.
 But I hope it is also apparent at this point that the solution doesn't
 scale.
 Starting out a new business model along the same standards seems like a
 bad idea to me.
 But then again, I really don't know what I am talking about ;)

 Nick