Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: TLS Session Resumption

From: Marc-Andre Laverdiere <marcandre.laverdiere () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 14:26:26 +0530

Jeffrey Walton wrote:
 The reason being that the lousy TLS API in .NET doesn't support real
 strong ciphersuites :(

Vista and Server 2008 with the 6.1 SDK is what you probably want to
use. SSLTLS  support includes ECC gear from Suite B. The collection is
the same list you'd expect from FireFox. A couple of references are
below.

I would love to do that! But, sadly, I have to support Windows XP...
What's my best option then?
Jeff

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa374757(VS.85).aspx
Writing Secure Code for Vista, p. 144