Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Porn Blacklist for Forensics Search

From: "John W. Jordan" <jwjordan.jj () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 09:09:27 -0800

RC;

I tried a Google on "porn wordlist" and got some interesting possabilities.

Try http://www.antichildporn.org/reveal.html.

   "Reveal works by searching all files found and comparing each word inside
   a file against special dictionaries of words commonly used by pedophiles,
   child pornographers, cultists, occultists, drug pushers and purveyors of
   hate and violence, It also searches for images, video, and audio files
and
   provides a quick and easy means for you to review these files for content
   which may be objectionable."

This is a stand-alone program, and may not do just what you want, but the
dictionaries that it uses are accessable, and you might use some of them in
your blacklist.  Check their license though.

Good luck.

JWJordan