Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: security against dba´s

From: "K. Brian Kelley" <arakakisudaki () yahoo com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 14:20:39 -0800 (PST)

This really depends on the database platform and what their responsibilities are with respect to administration. Could
you provide some more details as to what is expected of them?

 K. Brian Kelley, CISA, MCSE, Security+, Microsoft MVP - SQL Server
Contributing Author: How to Cheat at Securing SQL Server 2005 & Professional SQL Server 2008 Administration
Regular Columnist, SQLServerCentral.com
http://www.truthsolutions.com/
http://www.sqlservercentral.com/blogs/brian_kelley/default.aspx