Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Inline IDS

From: DHEERAJ RAI <smiledheeraj2006 () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 17:08:43 +0530

hi, i m working on a project which includes the development of a
comprehensive intrusion detection system including both hids & nids. i
was hoping if anyone could suggest any posiible regrading its
implementation in c#. my NIDS comprises of network monitoring and
spyware detection. The HIDS comprises of Scanning Log files for
anamolous activities. i m using K-Means Clustering algorithm for
mining the system and network data. Please send me ur siggestions as
soon as possible....