Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Trend Vs Symantec

From: "Murda Mcloud" <murdamcloud () bigpond com>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 13:47:41 +1000

This is going back a few years when I was somewhere that used the big
yellow. Still remember the first time I read this and went 'Aaah!';

http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/ent-security.nsf/docid/2005042710304248

And this is more recent.
http://www.symantec.com/connect/forums/sep11-mr3-dbsrv9exe-system-process-10
0-cpu-usage

Funnily enough, if you google 'Trend Micro High CPU usage', you get a few
hits too...

Is it allowed? Depends where you are, I imagine. It's a jungle out there.

(I do not work for Trend)