Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Capture the Flag

From: Nathan Farrar <nathan.farrar () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 11:33:14 -0600

There are many places out there as well that offer open-ended wargames
& challenges.  Check out overthewire/pulltheplug, python challenge,
astalavista, crackmes.de, & sans netwars.  Also check out De-ICE.net,
Damn Vulnerable Linux & pwnOS.  There are many others as well.

On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 12:01 AM, Robert Larsen