Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: NISPOM Resources

From: Christopher <c.boggs () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 10:01:19 -0500

I've searched and searched and was never able to find any groups or
forums regarding the NISPOM, so not to take anyone away from this
great list, but I took it upon myself to go ahead and create a
restricted google group called NISPOM Resources for discussion of
NISPOM related info, sharing tips, tricks, etc.  I have a feeling it
will be mostly Chapter 8 / ODAA Process Guide oriented, but anything
goes as long as it's NISPOM related.

If someone has already started something similar, let me know,
otherwise - send me a reply off list and I will add you to it, or
visit the link below and request membership.

http://groups.google.com/group/nispom-resources

Christopher Boggs