Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Security Auditing ?

From: "ॐ aditya mukadam ॐ" <aditya.mukadam () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 09:31:06 +0530

Thanks a lot everyone for the suggestions !

Additional question :-)

Would these certifications(CISSP,CISA)  take a person to a CSO,CISO,
Director IT position ? I know it all depends on company to company
however (since the list consists of experienced people) what is ideal
and expected in the industry ?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Aditya Govind Mukadam

On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 3:16 PM, Mariangela Fierro