Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Help with C/C++ socket programming

From: "Sanjay R" <2sanjayr () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 21:23:48 +0530

you need to add proxy related header fields in your request (i.e in
your c code). remember, if you want to go thru proxy, your http header
should be set for that by including related fields. another way to
understand this is to set your existing browser to go thru proxy and
run any sniffer (ethereal, for example) and see how the http request
look like. bsaed on that info, you can code your http request part of
c code.

-sanjay

On Sun, Sep 7, 2008 at 12:58 AM, Siddharth Upmanyu