Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Re: Fwd: Master in information security

From: "reflect ocean" <reflect.ocean () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 19:59:42 -0500

Does anyone know of any new universities offering  master degree in
information security for 2009? Specially from the so-called
traditional universities?

On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 3:23 PM,  <elizabethtolson () gmail com> wrote:
I am receiving this on-line.  It is under the MSIA (Information Assurance) graduate program.  The classes are limited
to 25 students and the teachers never leave the on-line forum until all questions have been asked and answered.

I have taken Internet Security, Malicious Software, Internal Protection, Secure Transfer (Cryptography), Internet Law
(WONDERFUL Class), Computer Forensics, Penetration Testing, Complimentary Security, and have four more classes to go
(2 being on Wireless Security).

There are students from all over the world in my classes (Germany, Hawaii, Peru), etc.