Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Cluster on Windows Server 2003

From: "Martin Russo" <russo.lista () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 16:28:36 -0200

Sorry, Will we use Windows 2008 with Hyper-V for clusters and virtual servers

Thank to all for your comments

2008/11/7 Shreyas Zare <shreyas () technitium com>:
Hi,

Just to add a point, for removing host OS footprint altogether
consider Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2008 which is standalone hypervisor
or VMware ESXi both are free and manage it form another machine.
(http://www.microsoft.com/servers/hyper-v-server/default.mspx).

Regards,

On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 6:12 AM, Salvador III Manaois