Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Need Horror Stories

From: "Rony Cohen" <Rony.Cohen () t-mobile co uk>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 13:00:43 +0100

Hi Donovan
Don't think you need to go far for horror stories. I don't know what
part of the voluntary sector
you are involved with, by I have a 2nd hand involvements via my partner.

I guess that you should consternate on what may happen to their clients
if sensitive data will leak
out of the organisation. i.e. organisation that deals with drug users,
or people with various disabilities
can be obvious target to abuse and blackmail if the data stored in the
organisation will leak out.
put the focal point on your colleges responsibilities towered their
clients - they will buy into that
rather then obscured stories on hackers.

good luck
        _rony