Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: SAP information sniffing - need help

From: Mariano Nuñez Di Croce <mnunez () cybsec com>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 13:39:05 -0300

Philippe,

        Right now I can recall of just one presentation regarding the DIAG protocol, which was on CCC
(www.ccc.de/congress/2004/fahrplan/files/157-sap-slides.pdf). It's not a white-paper but you can get some more
information.
        Cheers,

Mariano Nuñez Di Croce

CYBSEC S.A. Security Systems
Email: mnunez () cybsec com
Tel/Fax: (54-11) 4371-4444
Web: http://www.cybsec.com
PGP: http://www.cybsec.com/pgp/mnunez.txt

Rivest, Philippe wrote:
Many thanks !

Yes you are right, i was trying to sniff out DIAG and not RFC'S. My newbee
mistake :) I know that in your email/paper you said that theres not a lot of
information out there for SAP vuln/pen-test, but are you aware of any
"white-paper" that i could read that explains the details of DIAG, i really
would like to go deeper in this issue.

Many thanks for the great white-paper & support you offered thru these
emails, appreciated!

Have a good day!