Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Vuln Scanner for Web App Source Code

From: Christian Nanne <cnanne () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 15:08:46 -0700

Thanks everybody for the prompt responses I will give it a try to some of the tools and see how it goes from there.
On May 19, 2008, at 3:01 PM, Dan Denton wrote:

I'd highly recommend Paros Proxy for this task. We've used it with success in locating pages vulnerable to XSS and SQLI. The product acts as a proxy server, and also has a spider program built in. Once you've accessed the pages you want to access, you can use the spider to crawl the rest of the
site, then run Paros's report program to analyze the results.