Security Basics mailing list archives

International accepted framework for digital forensics

From: pokegama_08 () hotmail com
Date: 19 May 2008 14:50:19 -0000

Hello,

I hope this is the right forum to place my question,  I am doing a proposal to develop forensics investigations in a
medium financial company, I am doing the proposal but I have not found an international accepted methodology like the
ISO 27001 in computer security for example,  I believe because the investigations have to comply with different
legislation in different countries, in the UK I have found the ACPO (association of chief police officers) framework
and in the states the framework of the Department of justice.

My goal is to submit my proposal with best practices to deploy digital forensics investigations, please I would
appreciate any help.

Ana