Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Offensive Security Backtrack Training

From: Markus Krassnitzer <mkrassnitzer () aon at>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 14:28:36 +0100

I see postings like this in several mailing lists.
Is offensive-security in need of doing that kind of guerilla marketing?

I think it's a good cert, but these actions to attract people to their cert are not casting a positive light on them.

8ch () hushmail com schrieb:
You guys need to check this out, Muts the main creator of the backtrack live distro is starting to hold in person classes at a few locations around the US.
http://www.offensive-security.com/ilt.php

I took his online course and its amazing. I already had my CEH and a few other certs and this blows them out of the water. Do yourself a favor and check this out.

--
Low Cost Startup Businesses. Click Now!
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/Ioyw6h4dA9VJC4gYQeVV3vC4lrKN57SS7HfJbolVVN5F6HZ21w2SNO/