Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: CISM Certificate

From: "gig" <gigabit () satx rr com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 09:43:25 -0500

Goto the ISACA Online bookstore.

I think it's called. "The complete guide to the CISM exam"

I passed my exam...it was difficult though.....over and over again, I had to choose between 2 answers that were equally plausible.

knowing what ISACA wanted as an answer surely helped.

good luck!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mohamed Farid" <m.farid.shawara () gmail com>