Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: remote authentication

From: "Lovena J Reddi" <lovenareddi () intnet mu>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 23:47:33 +0400

My main problem is how to identify that it's the user who is asking me to
reset his password.  As voice recognition is not adequate despite I will ask
user about the secret question.

But I don't have that system in place. And also I can I be sure it's the
users itself textin it to me.  As someone can steal it n make use or under
threat my user can give the necessary information which the theft can make
use of and call me or text me.

Any other option.