Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Company Badges

From: "Geoffrey J Gowey" <gjgowey () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 21:40:08 +0000

Also important to note is the ssn is on the back.  In this case the employee id # would be the number to be concerned
with.

If you want to put more information the back would be the likely choice too.  Akin to department assigned to is the
Geneva conventions category that was on the back of my card.

In addition, the SSO card has both a magnetic stripe as well as bar code on it so there are multiple ways of verifying
that the card is authentic.

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld.