Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Solution for autoreply ?

From: "Captain Bock" <captbock () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 17:33:57 +0100

Hey R.

I remember when I had my qmail server.
It had over 500 accounts and I used something like qmailadmin to
manage the autoreply settings using a web console.

I just don't recall if the users were allowed to use it or only the
domain admin was..

Either way, a web console could do the trick.
And since this is an open source product you can change it to work as
you wish since it will only edit a text file.

Good luck

AM