Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: any solutions against ddos attack?‏

From: Jakub <evaver () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 23:33:16 +0200

there is something called syn-proxy
that im playing with now, but previous poster is right
we could use some more info to be really helpfull

cheers

On 10/06/2008, MontyRee <chulmin2 () hotmail com> wrote:

Hello list.

I have experienced lots of ddos attacks(over 2~4Gbps) since last year.
So, as I know, there are some methods like below.

1. anti-ddos solution : cisco guard & detector / intruguard / radware dp

as I know, linux iptables firewall is not proper solution against ddos attack.

2. ddos service : I found a service named prolexic(http://www.prolexic.com/).
I don't know there would be no problem and other way is...

So what I would like to know is,

is there any other recommendable solution and what do you do against ddos attack?

Thanks for your sharing experience.

Regards.

확 달라진 MSN 홈페이지, 지금 바로 만나보세요!
http://www.msn.co.kr