Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Getting a personal smart card

From: "Geoffrey J Gowey" <gjgowey () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 00:43:19 +0000

Your problem with a device such as this is that if the device is lost/damaged/destroyed then you're out of business.
They're good for companies with a centralized setup since they can be replaced and the credentials changed, but for
personal use it gets much more complicated.

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld.