Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: scanning for a specific service with nmap

From: "Jorge L. Vazquez" <jlvazquez825 () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 15:26:04 -0400

Thanks for all the responses... I decided to stick with this one as it seem to do what I wanted, although all the reply are based on the same principle of piping the output to grep

nmap -sSV -p T:1433 192.168.10.* -oG - | grep open/tcp

thanks
Jorge

www.pctechtips.org

Marcin Wielgoszewski wrote:
nmap -sSV -PN -p T:1433 192.168.10.0/24 -oG - | grep 1433/open/tcp//ms-sql-s

-Marcin
tssci-security.com