Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: The Greatest Military Social Engineering Attack Since The Trojan's Horse?

From: "Jairo Pantoja Moncayo" <jpantoja () digiware com co>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 23:26:52 -0500

Hello all... as a Colombian working on information security, I can tell you
that this operation (Jaque Operation) was carried out with lots of pressure
from European countries that were opposite to this kind of military rescues.
As Colombians, we are very proud for our government to succeed this very
difficult mission that gave a lesson to more than one opposite :)

Follow this link to get more information of this Intel-security operation:

http://www.wired.com/politics/security/commentary/securitymatters/2008/07/se
curitymatters_0710?currentPage=all

Best Regards,

Jairo Pantoja Moncayo