Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Email security - gateway

From: "Josh Haft" <pacmansyu () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 17:01:08 -0600

I employ the latter strategy... CipherTrust IronMail as the gateway
scans for spam (also does some limited av scanning), and TrendMicro
ScanMail sits on the Exchange server.

Josh

On Jan 8, 2008 12:25 PM, WALI <hkhasgiwale () gmail com> wrote:
Hi guys

I am looking for something to act as an all in one gateway for my
incoming/outgoing mails. Have been using a product for a combined
AntiSpam/Antivirus but it's not performing well. Not a core AntiSpam
company. is though good as catching viruses at the gateway level.

Someone suggests that we go for two different products and chain them
together so incoming mails pass through AntiSpam and then another Antivirus
before they land in our Exchange server.

Any suggestions, on edge mail security design and products?