Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Access Rights tracking system

From: "anirudh vidolkar" <anirudh.vidolkar () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 02:55:41 -0800

hi,
this is posibal by GURU SOFTWARE SOLUTION

On Dec 27, 2007 1:44 AM, Rodrigo Blanco <rodrigo.blanco.r () gmail com> wrote:
Hello Sapran,

I understand what you are looking for is an approval workflow,
deploying at least three process models (newcomer, access rights
change, and leavers). You have both open source and commercial
solutions in this area.

Of the Open source ones, I would recommend Bonita, which is a free,
java-based and very flexible BPM solution (bonita.objectweb.org).

If looking for a commercial one, I usually work with Evidian Approval
Workflow (http://www.evidian.com/iam/approval-workflow/index.htm).
While being commercial, this solution plugs optionally into a full IAM
+ SSO solution, that may provide you with an interesting functional
evolution in the future.

Both of them will provide graphical design tools to create and test
business processes.

Kind regards,
Rodrigo.