Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: CERTIFICATE

From: "Geoffrey Gowey" <gjgowey () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 10:03:48 -0800

Depends on the security policy that you have set.  You can run an
encrypted tunnel with an expired certificate if you have the policy
settings set to allow it, but I don't know why you would want to.  If
you're looking to create and maintain an internal CA then you might
want to look in to something like openca.

Geoff