Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Call for papers

From: "Mark Owen" <mr.markowen () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 15:01:01 -0500

On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 12:04 PM, Christian Theilmann
<christian_theilmann () yahoo de> wrote:
 Hi list,

 together with some others I'm currently building a security website and we need to fill the "Papers" section.
 We think about a section which features papers from the early 1980's to present, so feel free to submit old papers,
too.
 These information must be provided:

 Name of the paper, Author, Release date (you just have to know the year), the file itself and the category.

 Following categories exist:

 Hacking,Phreaking, Faking, Coding, Technical Docs (reverse engineering, too)and Miscellanous (should fit in the
security theme though, nothingabout your cat please ;-)).

 I hope to recieve a bunch o' files ;D

 ~Christian

 P..S: The reason not to look for papers myself is, some sites allow to download and republish, some don't, I dont
want to piss people right from the start.

      Lesen Sie Ihre E-Mails auf dem Handy.
 www.yahoo.de/go

What website will this be for?

--