Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Three Questions

From: "Warren Myers" <volcimaster () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 10:30:38 -0500

To answer question 2, I would use dd on a *nix box - cost: that of a
new hard drive

Questions 1 & 3 I don't know.

WMM

On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 7:45 PM, Michael Condon <mjc001 () juno com> wrote:
I'll repost since I received a message that it bounced:
1. Does anyone have an example of a limited liability and non-disclosure
agreement that you use for initiating a Forensic examination (non law
enforcement, but private party)?
2. I know this is a tough and perhaps over simplified question, but what is
the current or ballpark charge for making a bit stream copy of a HDD,
examining it with,
for example, EnCase/FTK, and providing the results to a client or their
legal
representative?
3. If necessary, what is a current/fair market value per hour of expert
testimony if the results are introduced in a court case?
Michael Condon

--
http://warrenmyers.com
"God may not play dice with the universe, but something strange is