Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: ISO 27001 mapping to PCI

From: PCSC Information Services <info () pcsage biz>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 17:16:01 -0500

p1g,

I believe that the value of mapping these standards to each other allows for the qualification of the organization against multiple standards without requiring a duplication of efforts. Where standards match other standard's requirements an
organization can count those steps as well. Measure twice, cut once.

Best,

Sean Swayze