Security Basics mailing list archives

Open Web Application Security Project - February 2008

From: "James McGovern" <james () architectbook com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 06:59:09 -0500

When: Thursday, February 28, 2008 5:30 PM-8:00 PM (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time
(US & Canada).
Where: The Hartford: Atrium Conference Room

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

You are cordially invited to the inugural event of the Hartford CT chapter
of the Open Web Application Security Project. The Open Web Application
Security Project (OWASP) is a worldwide free and open community focused on
improving the security of application software. Our mission is to make
application security "visible," so that people and organizations can make
informed decisions about application security risks. Everyone is free to
participate in OWASP and all of our materials are available under an open
source license.

Please see attachment for additional information...

You are welcome to forward to others. If you want to learn about upcoming
meetings, please subscribe to our mailing list at:
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Hartford