Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Solaris 10 password recovery without CDROM.

From: "Anatoly S. Zimin" <anatolyz () team co ru>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 12:37:18 +0300

Are you able to set a netinstall server ? so you can boot remotely (via
net) as single-user, just like the cdrom.
Yes I know. But it is only one way for Solaris?
That is the machine doesn't have telnet enabled or has the telnet
patch ;-)
Oh, this is my last hope. And I try this on first step.
But I install Solaris CORE and DOWN all needless services. :(
Only SSHD working on server.
Regards
--
??
L.C.C. Higinio Augusto Hern??ndez Acu??a