Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: virtual machines

From: "Robin Wood" <dninja () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 23:59:05 +0000

2008/12/16  <infolookup () gmail com>:
Nice call Robin I saw the guys from http://de-ice.net/ did a presentation at 2600 this Summer the are really doing
some good work as far as test environment goes.

I'll have to have a look at that.

I don't actually use vmware, I use virtual box
(http://www.virtualbox.org/) and on their site they have a selection
of virtual machines ready to download and use. I downloaded a few but
only got as far as installing them, never got round to testing them.
Some of them are bound to have old software on them.

Robin