Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: How to Manage different firewalls in one software

From: vtlists () wyae de
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2008 09:57:29 +0200

Hi!

How about SolSoft Security Manager (oops, changed name since I last worked with it)? Needs a bit geeting accustomed to the interface (especially if you are used to the table-style type of CKP, NetScreen et al.)

http://www.exaprotect.com/products/changemanager/index.php

For Linux IPtables, *BSD PF and Cisco IOS and Pix/ASA you can try the (OpenSource) FWbuilder:

http://www.fwbuilder.org/

CKP once had a plugin that allowed Cisco routers to be configured with the SmartCenter - but I have not found it when briefly surfing their web site (I have not looked at the plugin for a long time as I did not need it). Maybe it's discontinued? (...or just well hidden)

Bye

Volker

--

Volker Tanger    http://www.wyae.de/volker.tanger/
vtlists () wyae de                    PGP Fingerprint