Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Multiple login accounts with root privileges

From: Jason <securitux () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 22:53:10 -0400

SELinux, yes, another option... and a better one actually.

Good suggestion

-J

On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 9:35 PM, li bo <libo.swust () gmail com> wrote:
Hi, Jason
Just a suggestion. Try SULinux on the occasion that you have to permit root
account to do some operation but you want to restrict other operations. See
the documents here:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SELinux
 http://www.nsa.gov/selinux/

Good luck