Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Tutorial on Wireless packet sniffing

From: "Murda Mcloud" <murdamcloud () bigpond com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 10:46:25 +1000

Do you mean the tute or the site as a whole is a hoax?

Check their FAQ-made me laugh:
[quote]
F.A.Q.

Q: What does the Neighborhood Network Watch do?

A: The Neighborhood Network Watch, goes out into the community to identify
publicly used networks and to collect samples of network traffic or data
that is being transmitted and received over the network. This data is then
analyzed to see if it contains any terrorist related or threatening network
traffic that maybe endangering both the community and our nation.

Q: What sort of things are in the traffic you collect?