Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: PKI help extremely sorry

From: "Atif Azim" <azim.atif () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 23:35:04 +0500

I seriously did not mean to do this and hence tarnish my image on this
forum of elite professionals.I mailed 2 days back (wonder why it took
so long to get posted) and did not see my mail getting posted on the
mailing list or perhaps I should not be able to see my posted mail
unless someone replies back?? And that led to my attempting to re post
it.

Really sorry for getting so many of you offended.

Regards,
Atif Azim