Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: secure transfers and authentication

From: "Ali, Saqib" <docbook.xml () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 15:40:09 -0700

Hi Francisco,

How do recursively copy files/folders/subfolders from source to
destination using SCP? Do you use a script? If so, can you please
share with us? Thanks

saqib
http://doctrina.wordpress.com/

On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 2:57 PM, Francisco Neira Basso
<fneira () defensoria gob pe> wrote:

--
Saqib Ali, CISSP, ISSAP
http://www.full-disk-encryption.net