Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Internet usage and monitoring

From: gjgowey () tmo blackberry net
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 17:03:02 +0000

Pix 501 (check if this model supports before buying.  If not I'm fairly certain a 505 does and I know the 515
definitely does)  plus WebSense then.  The pix part of the equasion can be purchased off ebay.  If you want one new I
think a 515R goes for like 5K, but I haven't priced pix's in a few years.  Dell or cdw would be your best bet for
pricing Cisco.

Geoff

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld.